Instructions on how to get furniture
- Get a referral
- If you need furniture or household goods, you must go to one of the agencies listed below and have them submit an online referral.
- You may only receive one referral over your lifetime. This referral is valid for 30 days.
- Please view our Customer Policies
- Schedule an appointment
- An appointment needs to be scheduled before you can come in. Your agency can do this via our website, or you can do it via text message.
- If necessary, you can come in one time for household goods/linens and then return for furniture, but most people only visit once.
- Reserve a truck
- Reserve a truck at least a week before your appointment, as trucks can be very hard to obtain.
- PLEASE read our Customer Policies document, as it provides a lot of good information on what size truck you will probably need.
- We recommend a 15′ U-Haul truck, which holds 3 times as much as a 10′, but only costs $10 more.
- Plan your visit – Check inventory
- Measure your rooms.
- A day or two before your appointment, view our online inventory to figure out what will fit in your rooms.
- Pick up your items
- When you come to our store, you use a tablet that will allow you to shop virtually for your items.
- A personal shopper will help you select the items that you need. It takes at least an hour to do this.
- Canceling an appointment
- If you need to cancel or reschedule, contact your agency at least 48 hours before your appointment.
- You can also text the word DELETE to 774-206-9321.
- Do you still need help?
Furniture and items we stock
We offer sofas, upholstered chairs, beds, nightstands, end tables, kitchen tables & chairs, bookcases, pots, pans, dishes, linens, small appliances, mattresses when available, and many other items. You can view our online inventory.
We do not offer large appliances.