We Rebuild Lives
Fresh Start Furniture Bank collects donations of furniture and home goods from the public and distributes them, for free, to people in need.
Our volunteers have helped over 3,000 families turn empty spaces into homes. We have also kept over 130,000 items out of the waste stream.
Please read about our impact and, if you can, donate to allow us to continue furnishing hope.
Do You Need Help?
You need a referral from an agency before you can visit our store. Once the agency has submitted the referral, you can make an appointment to come in.
Do you need to find an agency near you?
How You Can Help
Who We Serve
The people served by Fresh Start have at least one thing in common — they need help during a difficult time.
Fresh Start’s clients are individuals and families in transition who need help to rebuild their lives. They include:
- People escaping abusive domestic situations
- People coming out of a shelter or recovery residence
- Individuals and families in recovery from physical or mental illness, or addiction
- Victims of fires, floods, or hurricanes
- Refugees and recent immigrants
- Low-income families and individuals.